Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ronda Spain


As many of you know, I had to leave Spain early due to my visa running out. So, off I went back to Kent, the garden of England, visiting family and finishing up songs I have been working on. Spain was beautiful and again I learned about another wonderful culture. I met amazing people, ate great food and played my banjo in one of the worlds most beautiful places, Ronda Spain.  It was truly a spectacular place to visit and a sight to behold. I am leaving Thursday to the city of Exeter, where I hear the music scene is alive and well.  

I will be heading back to the states on May 1st, where I will continue my journey.  It will be great to reconnect with friends and play music.  I plan on starting my first CD project, fixing up Big Red and continuing the journey with a trip across the US.  The departure date hasn't been decided yet.

I have always wanted to do this, so, here it is. Emma and Grace will be staying in Europe and I will miss them greatly, they are the hardest part of leaving.    

So here's a few pics and I hope you enjoy them!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment